Aap Beti

Autobiography of Sheikhul Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya (rahmatullahi 'alayh)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Crying of Hazrat Madani (رحمه الله)

During my life I have heard no one else weeping so much in dua before Allah in the latter part of the night as I have heard Maulana Madani and my father. Very often in spite of my deep sleep I used to be woken up by this crying. Hazrat Madani would recite Hindi lamentations with so much pain and sorrow. I was unacquainted with Hindi and could not understand, but the wailing and crying still echoes in my ears. It was almost like a child who was recieving a hiding and is crying. As much courage as Hazrat had, as brave as he was and as much as he encountered ordeals, I have not seen this type of crying in any of my Elders.

(Part IV pg 376)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mehedi Islam said...

Assalamualykum,

I pray you are in good health and Imaan. I wanted to advise you to submit your site for free to http://www.topmuslimblogs.com/. It will enable you to increase your pagerank on search engines, like Google, Yahoo and Live. It will certainly increase your site hits and activity, meaning your blog posts will be read by many more Muslims and Non-Muslims around the world.

Please do take full advantage of this service as I am sure you know Muslim bloggers presense on the Internet is very small due to their hesitancy to promote their blog or carry out any other marketing strategies.

If you need any assistance, feel free to email me.

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home