Aap Beti

Autobiography of Sheikhul Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya (rahmatullahi 'alayh)

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Interest in Life

Hazrat Maulana Jamiat Ali, the father of Hazrat Nazim Saheb maulana Abdul Lateef, was a teacher at Bhawalpur. Once he was checking something, thus looking into a kitab for an hour. a wood-carver was sitting near him. After about an hour and a half, the wood carver said: "Molvi-ji, you have been starting at this book for all this time. What have you found? Look at me. In all this time I have already cut so many pieces of wood."

Maulana Saheb burst out laughing: "We, each one of us have our own taste and interest. I can also ask you what you have done in this time. Tell me: "What is your interest in life?"

He replied: "Maulana Saheb, now you are talking. I would like to lie down upon a comfortabale charpai with a nice pillow under my head and a huqqa (pipe) nearby, while the voices of people working in the fields float to my ears."

This story has alwayys been an enjoyable one for me. It gives one an indication of the types of interest and longings different people have. I have also seen some people whose greatest desire is to remain in solitude in meditation, while from all around them, the voices of people making zikr reaches them. I have also seen some people whose health depends upon the hearing of the voices of Zikr. This acts like an injection of strength into their bodies, and in the absence thereof illness overtakes them.

Page 566

3 Comments:

Blogger MUHAMMAD AMMAD SIDDIQUE said...

Dajal is not been yet identified my dear how can you say that he is identified in Islam every body knows when dajal appears

3:18 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing valuable information. May Allah guide all of us to the right path. We should get maximum Islamic knowledge and live our life according to it in order to be successful in both here in this world and hereafter. Thanks

11:01 am  
Anonymous Saas Bahu Mein Mohabbat Ka Wazifa said...

Saas Bahu Mein Mohabbat Ka Wazifa ,” Asalam-walekum Friends, aaj kal ghar me ladai jagde aur kisi na kisi wajah se miya biwi me ya saas bahu me jagde ki wajah se shadi shuda jindgi barbaad ho jati hai isliye is masle ko lekar hamre paas bhut se call aate hai isliye hum ye wazifa lekar aaye hai

11 martaba Durood-e-Shareef padhein
313 martaba Surah Ikhlaas padhein
313 martaba Ya Wadoodu padhein
Phir 11 martaba Durood-e-Shareef padhein
Namaak par dum karein. Is amal ko 41 dino tak karein.
Phir is namak ko khane mein milakar saas ko khilayen.
In sha ALLAH saas bahu mein mohabbat paida hojayegi.

12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home