Aap Beti

Autobiography of Sheikhul Hadith Maulana Muhammad Zakariyya (rahmatullahi 'alayh)

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Answer to Letter (1)

My beloved friend, Assalamu Alaykum.

Who is so fortunate as to recieve such a blessed present. Because of your love, you have not been very clever as was the demand of your love. Your reason should have told you that you should not have informed me what it was. When I expressed liking for it, [only] then should you have told me what it was. Now, I am worried that if I do not use it, it will be tantamount to turning away from the Sunnah. How will one accept it, that after eating it, you find yourself not liking it. Both these things will boil down to bad manners. Now I am putting this aside until such a time that you get me out of this difficulty.

Ashraf Ali.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear respected brother,

I want to invite you to the Defenders of Truth Voice Room on PalTalk. The room is 24/7 open and plays Bayanaat and Hamd-o-Naat by respected Ulama of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama’ah Hanafi Deoband. As well do live Tajweed and Fehm-ul-Qur’an classes happen regularly.

Find out more here:
http://thedefendersoftruth.com/TheDefendersOfTruth.doc

This weekend they have been exclusivly streaming the excellent Seerat-un-Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) Jalsa live from Karachi:
http://truelife200vi.wordpress.com/2007/03/27/seerat-un-nabi-saw-jalsa/

Jazak’Allah khair

4:56 am  
Blogger The Rebel Yen said...

your blog has brought me great happiness. thank you very much! i love reading about he ulemah of the past, especially Hadhrat Muhammad Zakariyya (ra)

i have placed a link to you on my blogroll

http://muhabbat.wordpress.com/

would it be possible to put my blog in your blogroll?!

3:58 pm  
Blogger seeker of spiritual progress said...

Your words have brought me great happiness. May Allah (swt) raise your rank in Jannah.

Your du'aas are requested.

11:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asalaamu alaikum, would you like to exchange links, Ive already linked to you; Radical Muslim

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home